As one of the most successful FinTech companies in Europe, Taxfix is an exciting place to work. We’re revolutionizing filing taxes – and saving people money, time and stress by putting a personalized digital tax consultant in the palm of their hands.
In just 2 years, Taxfix has raised €42 million from some of the best investors in the world. We achieved this by putting our customers at the core of what we do and helping them save millions of euros every week.
Our mission is to help people get their maximum tax refunds in a convenient, transparent and timely manner, hassle-free. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file within 22 minutes, without any prior tax knowledge or complicated forms.
Our talented team creates products that help people improve and simplify their lives. Our diverse group of 100+ people come from over 25 nations, with a shared a passion for product development and creating an outstanding user experience. Join a team of smart, ambitious, driven people who value open communication and processes.
Our Brand Communications team is on a journey to improve everyone's perception about the tax declaration process forever. As our new PR & Communications Manager, you will help us fight the misconceptions that surround the world of taxes by creating empowering, engaging and impactful strategies and experiences in our target markets.
- Support the development and implementation of our creative communication strategies and activities.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with appropriate national media, opinion leaders and companies in similar industries and telling the story of Taxfix.
- Keep our consumer and corporate communications sharp and on brand.
- Proactively identify PR opportunities and ensure placements on key media.
- Write and edit press releases, contributed stories, presentations and other PR materials to make taxes approachable to anyone.
- Work closely with Content Marketing to align content, brand and message of Taxfix.
- Innate passion about PR & Communications.
- Experience / a proactive attitude and willingness to interact with media on a frequent basis.
- Minimum 4 years experience in PR & communications, preferably on client side (high-growth startup preferred but not mandatory).
- An excellent understanding of and a track record of working with national media outlets.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in German (native) with a sense for good story telling.
- A strong hands-on mentality and outstanding communication skills.
- A strong drive to learn and develop yourself.
What You Gain:
- Get to make an impact on thousands of people’s lives every day
- Be paid a competitive salary with stock options
- Benefit from remote work opportunities and flexible working hours
- Have the option to take German language courses
- Be supported to grow and take leadership from day one
- Work with the best and learn from other competent and brilliant people
- Work in a beautiful, inspiring office in Alexanderplatz
- Have the option to bring your best buddy to work. We love dogs!
- Get relocation and visa support
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, color, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall purpose and goals.
Join us to build a better future together!