What is Taxfix?
As one of the most successful FinTech companies in Europe, Taxfix is an exciting place to work. We're revolutionising filing taxes – and saving people money, time and stress by putting a personalised digital tax consultant in the palm of their hands. In just 2 years, Taxfix has raised €42 million from some of the best investors in the world. We achieved this by putting our customers at the core of what we do and helping them save millions of euros every week.
Our mission is to help people get their maximum tax refunds in a convenient, transparent and timely manner, hassle-free. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file within 25 minutes, without any prior tax knowledge or complicated forms. Our talented team creates products that help people improve and simplify their lives. Our diverse group of over 80 people come from over 20 nations, with a shared passion for product development and creating an outstanding user experience. Join a team of smart, ambitious, driven people who value open communication and processes.
This is a temporary position of 5 months that would include the following responsibilities:
- Offering a 360-degree customer service support to our app users.
- Using the user feedback in order to you help us improve the Taxfix app steadily.
- Navigating different online IT tools to provide accurate information to our customers.
- Supporting in creating a unique customer experience by proactively bringing suggestions and ideas into the team and implementing them independently.
- Supporting your teammates and colleagues and getting regularly involved with company events, team meetings, and projects.
- The ability to speak Italian on a mother tongue level and also communicate fluently in English.
- An experience of at least 2 years in customer support and project management
- You’ve been reviewing content and quality within customer communications
- A problem-solving and process-driven mentality
- A customer focused mindset and passion for excellent customer service.
- Intermediate IT Skills (web browsing, multi-tool navigation etc)
- Interest in working with talented people from all over the world and in undertaking versatile tasks.
What you gain:
- Get to make an impact on thousands of people’s lives every day
- A competitive salary
- A steep learning curve
- Free German classes
- Have the option to bring your best buddy to work. We love dogs!
- Benefit from remote work opportunities and flexible working hours
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, color, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall purpose and goals.
Join us to build a better future together!