As one of the most successful FinTech companies in Europe, Taxfix is an exciting place to work. We’re revolutionising filing taxes – and saving people money, time and stress by putting a personalised digital tax consultant in the palm of their hands.
In just 2 years, Taxfix has raised €42 million from some of the best investors in the world. We achieved this by putting our customers at the core of what we do and helping them save millions of euros every week.
Our mission is to help people get their maximum tax refunds in a convenient, transparent and timely manner, hassle-free. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file within 22 minutes, without any prior tax knowledge or complicated forms.
Our talented team creates products that help people improve and simplify their lives. Our diverse group of 100+ people come from over 25 nations, with a shared passion for product development and creating an outstanding user experience. Join a team of smart, ambitious, driven people who value open communication and processes.
- Support the Executive Team in the development and execution of long-term strategies and provide legal advice to our product, marketing, and operations teams
- Oversee, streamline and negotiate various agreements, including NDAs, engagement letters, vendor service agreements, terms and conditions, and labour contracts
- Ensure and track compliance with national and international regulations with the support of external counsel including GDPR and other data privacy laws
- Manage the full range of company transactions, including equity financing, debt financing, public funding and M&A transactions
- Drive the expansion and optimisation of our corporate structure and set up all necessary agreements between our legal entities on an international level
- Advise and support our product team when developing new features
- Engage, coordinate, and oversee outside legal counsel for various legal matters
- Fully qualified lawyer with a German university degree in law and completed the Second Legal State Exam (“Zweites Staatsexamen”)
- 5+ years of relevant working experience at a top tier law firm and/or in-house corporate environment in Germany.
- Experience with privacy law, corporate law, commercial law, and IP-/IT- law
- A strong business focus and the ability to partner with management to achieve growth and profitability goals while mitigating risks
- Enthusiastic about working on multinational matters and together with a highly motivated international team
- Fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
What You Gain:
- Get to make an impact on thousands of people’s lives every day
- Be paid a competitive salary with stock options
- Benefit from home office opportunities and flexible working hours
- Have the option to take German language courses
- Be supported to grow and take leadership from day one
- Work with the best and learn from other competent and brilliant people
- Work in a beautiful, inspiring office in Alexanderplatz
- Have the option to bring your best buddy to work. We love dogs!
- Get relocation and visa support
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall purpose and goals.
Join us to build a better future together!