Berlin - Design
As one of the most successful FinTech companies in Europe, Taxfix is an exciting place to work. We’re revolutionising filing taxes – and saving people money, time and stress by putting a personalised digital tax consultant in the palm of their hands.
The tax industry is outdated and we are the disruption by innovating and thinking outside of the typical "Tax box".
We have taken inspiration from how a face to face Tax Accountant consultation happens by creating a conversational UI that is hyper-personalised to every customers' specific tax situation.
Questions asked to customers are based on the answers they have already given during the flow. Our german product for example, has almost 4000 questions, but a customer is usually asked around 70, depending on their tax situation.
Our customer experience is driven by our mission to help people get their maximum tax refunds , without any prior tax knowledge or complicated forms in a convenient and hassle-free manner
Our diverse group of over 150 people come from over 40 nations, with a shared passion for product development and creating an outstanding user experience. Join a team of smart, ambitious, driven people who value open communication and processes.
At Taxfix, we want to continue to evolve and mature the product to create greater trust and confidence in our customers. As a Product Designer you will help craft the structure and behaviour of products with the aim of creating designs that transcend mere functionality and become something people enjoy. We are set up in countries and mission teams so you will:
● Collaborate with designers from different backgrounds such as design researchers, and content designers to develop a holistic design for our customers.
● Work embedded within multidisciplinary teams that may include Tax specialists, Product Owners, Engineers and Data Scientists
● Create interactive prototypes that help communicate potential designs to customers and internal stakeholders stakeholders.
● Design across mobile apps, websites, webapp while maintaining a consistent approach and interaction patterns
● You have 4-9 years of experience in Product or UX Design
● Bachelor’s and/or graduate degree in Interaction Design, New Media, HCI, or other relevant degree.
● Experience undertaking discovery user research and usability testing of designs
● Aware of interaction design trends, usability principles and platform guidelines
● Able to use an established design language and design system to deliver high fidelity UI designs for web and mobile apps.
● Experience with a variety of design tools such as Sketch, Abstract, InVision etc.
● Able to distinguish between ‘good’ and ‘great’ and are able to not only identify best practices, but push boundaries and explore new territory.
● Able to collaborate in participatory, team-based environment and support and inspire teams through collaboration as well as direction, vision, and planning of deliverables.
● Strong verbal and visual presentation skills, with a portfolio that demonstrates that.
● An ability to understand the value of design within a business context, and able to offer considered point of view and direction on designs.
● Experience in creating low and high fidelity prototypes.
● English at the professional level
● A team player.
What You Gain:
● Get to make an impact on thousands of people’s lives every day
● Be paid a competitive salary with stock options
● Benefit from remote work opportunities and flexible working hours
● Have the option to take German language courses
● Be supported to grow and take leadership from day one
● Work with the best and learn from other competent and brilliant people
● Work in a beautiful, inspiring office at Alexanderplatz
● Have the option to bring your best buddy to work. We love dogs
Please don't forget to send us your portfolio.
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, color, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall purpose and goals.
Join us to build a better future together!