As one of the most successful FinTech companies in Europe, Taxfix is an exciting place to work. We’re revolutionising filing taxes – and saving people money, time and stress by putting a personalised digital tax consultant in the palm of their hands.
In just 2 years, Taxfix has raised €42 million from some of the best investors in the world. We achieved this by putting our customers at the core of what we do and helping them save millions of euros every week.
Our mission is to help people get their maximum tax refunds in a convenient, transparent and timely manner, hassle-free. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file within 22 minutes, without any prior tax knowledge or complicated forms.
Our talented team creates products that help people improve and simplify their lives. Our diverse group of 100+ people come from over 25 nations, with a shared passion for product development and creating an outstanding user experience. Join a team of smart, ambitious, driven people who value open communication and processes.
As a Product Manager for our marketing tools
You will partner with marketing to drive down customer acquisition costs through efficient advertising and CRM products well integrated with our data infrastructure and product experience.
You bring a strong track record in AdTech and understand the industry standards well. At the same time, you have a strong analytical background and understand the value of hypothesis driven product development.
- Co-own marketing efficiency KPIs dependent on the products and tools you manage
- Consolidate, rationalize, and prioritize market requirements into a product plan
- Partner with marketing, product teams, and data teams to deliver your product plan
- Evaluate different advertiser tech stack solutions fitting our marketing strategy
- Continuously optimize our advertisement tech stack to increase efficiency of our advertising budget
- Run discovery and define clear requirements to evaluate different CRM products. Implement CRM products connecting to our core product experience
- Continuously optimize our customer lifecycle engagement strategy through improvements in our CRM and integration with the core product experience.
- Ensure correct implementation of our attribution partners
- 4+ years of experience in a product management role with at least 2 years of experience in Adtech
- Experience working closely with Demand side Advertising Platforms, behavioral targeting technologies, attribution tech, etc, is a plus
- Experience working on mobile products
- Superb analytical skills, with the ability to extract actionable insights from raw data. Solid knowledge of MS Excel, previous experience with SQL is a big plus
- Experience in hypothesis driven product development and A/B testing
- Experience partnering with engineering in defining/building product requirements and translating technical requirements to a marketing audience
- Wear a project manager hat capable of planning and executing across product teams, and informing stakeholders of project advancements
- Excellent communication skills in English
What You Gain:
- Get to make an impact on thousands of people’s lives every day
- Be paid a competitive salary with stock options
- Benefit from remote work opportunities and flexible working hours
- Have the option to take German language courses
- Be supported to grow and take leadership from day one
- Work with the best and learn from other competent and brilliant people
- Work in a beautiful, inspiring office in Friedrichshain
- Have the option to bring your best buddy to work. We love dogs!
- Get full relocation and visa support
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall purpose and goals.
Join us to build a better future together!